Getting your ‘climb on’ means exploring the outdoors and getting your ‘fitness on’ indoors! Isn’t there a benefit to climbing completely new routes set by route setters you are not used to? YUPPERS! Figure out a new boulder sequence or just climb a fun route to the top…get your climb on!
So whether it’s a rainy day or you are on business travel…no EXCUSE not to get your climb on! Make it a goal to go on http://www.indoorclimbing.com/ and scope out your new indoor climbing training adventure!
- Inner Peaks (Charlotte, NC)
- Peak Experiences (Richmond, VA)
- Momentum (Salt Lake City. UT)
- Triangle Rock Club (Morrisville, NC – my home gym!)
- Manhattan Plaza Health Club (NY, NY)
- Brooklyn Boulders (Brooklyn, NY)
- Rock’n and Jam’n (Centenniel, CO)
- Vertical Ventures (Tampa, FL)
- Sports Center at Chelsea Piers (NY, NY)
- X-Treme: The Rock Climbing Center (Miami, FL)
- Stone Summit (Atlanta, GA)
- Rockreation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Carabiner’s Indoor Climbing (Fairfield, CT)
- 1, 2 or 3 of the Earth Treks Climbing Gyms near Washington, DC
- And more and more and more!